Thursday, August 5, 2010

LeChef Moses First Blog

Thank you for coming by and checking out my very first blog.  I have been coined "LeChef Moses" by some my friends and patrons of my monthly dinner series that began over 2 years ago.  Throughout the journey, I have met some amazing people who have become some of my closest friends.  Food and drinks are an amazing combination, because in every culture those are the two things that bring people together, along with music and laughter as well, which the dinner series provides also.  People ask me all of the time, "Why do you do it?" and my response is simple, "I enjoy the smile on people's faces when they have eaten and enjoyed my food, and the connections that are made through a simple gesture such as cooking."  I hope that through this blog, you will feel my love and passion for cooking and for pleasing people through their palettes.  I will add photos of my dishes, share recipes, and some of my cooking secrets.  My hope is that you will be inspired to cook and entertain not only for those closest to you, but also someone that you may not know so well.  Amazingly enough, a good meal and genuine conversation can be the difference in someone's day, week, month, or even their life.  I look forward to sharing myself and hearing from others.

Peace Love Food Fun
Bless

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Moses! This is a great touch and allows for us to express the amazing times that we share together at every gathering. 2 thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorraine, thanks for the support. Hope to see you at the next dinner, invite out next week!!!

    ReplyDelete